Max Media and Entertainment Pty Ltd understands the importance of privacy to our clients.
Your personal information
Personal information collected by Max Media and Entertainment may include your name, current address, telephone/mobile phone number, e-mail address, current employer and occupation.
How we collect information
Max Media and Entertainment collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
· Max Media and Entertainment maintains a contact database in order to manage our dealings with you. The contact details we hold have been obtained in the usual course of our business dealings with you.
· Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email or in meetings
· Opt-in newsletters
· From third parties such as our trading partners
· From publicly available sources of information
· From our own records of how you use Max Media and Entertainment technology
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
· Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
· To provide you with information about the Max Media and Entertainment technology you use (for example System Upgrades)
· Research and develop our services
· Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs so as to provide you with better service
· Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading these systems
When we disclose your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
· Outsourced service providers who manage services we provide to you (eg consultants)
· Your representatives (eg your authorised representatives or legal advisers)
· Credit-reporting agencies (with your approval)
· Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Although, from time to time, Max Media and Entertainment may provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and information on navigation techniques to reputable third parties, this will not include any direct personal information, identifying you as our customer.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
Max Media and Entertainment takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate. However, the accuracy of that information depends, to a large extent, on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your contact details.
You can access your personal information
If you would like to know more about privacy at Max Media and Entertainment , including your right to access the personal information we hold about you, contact us by email at email@example.com
This website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
Our commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For more detailed information on how we manage Data Security, please contact Max Media and Entertainment .
How to Contact Us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write or e-mail us at the following address:
Max Media and Entertainment
99 Ida St
Sandringham NSW 2219
Or at: firstname.lastname@example.org