This blog post explores the FACE approach to creating customer-centric content. Find out what sets your content apart and how to make sure your message gets through to your customers.
C is for Customer, the center of the communications cosmos. The purpose of business is to serve customers – the rest flows from there.
Marketing is about creating a customer need from your unique selling points but the only real sustainable competitive advantage in business is customer TRUST.
* Testimonials – treat every customer as a potential testimonial to drive customer engagement, make them happy and then give them a megaphone to share the love!
* Relationships – there is a natural relationship life cycle of conception, birth, growth, maturity, and recreation or decay. Either step up and grow with your customers along the same path or part ways.
* Understanding – what are you and your customers needs, wants and desires?
* Sustainability – everyone needs to eat and make a dollar at a fair price, otherwise what’s the point!
* Teamwork – not always easy to achieve but collaboration wins hands down and usually more rewarding.