Design – From the broad to the specific
Like a lump of clay on a spinning wheel the Australia’s Most Influential Photo project is beginning to take shape.
With any new idea you need to start with a broad idea in mind, let it spin and take shape.
What do you want to do? What is the objective of the exercise? How will success be measured?
- Increase awareness of CLIVE and generate sales.
- Incorporate online social media marketing into the marketing process and use as a case study.
- Incorporate my photography (particularly portraits) interests into customer engagement process (build photography skills and customers).
- Start now
So, what have we done today.
- Further conceptualisation of the project.
- Created a website page for the project.
- Created an Influencer submit form on the CLIVE website (using RSFORMS) for people to submit.
- Created a Flickr Group
- Created this blog entry – this will automatically feed into Twitter, then into my Facebook; RSS feeds etc.
What to do next?
- Fire these links off to a few friends and start to get a bit of traction. Note to self: This is not a short term project so it is going to take a year or two to really evolve.
- Short-list my own influencers and contact them (this will enable me to work through the next part of the process).
- Develop some database reports and marketing ideas