Digital Media Strategy Presentation
- x/1000 people are now online.
- Average time per week is
- The facts are that 1 in 6 minutes online is now spent on social marketing sites.
- As technology becomes more pervasive it becomes more transparent
Huge shift in media power back towards consumers
- Advertising was push down
- Lot of money you had above the line advertising like TV and radio
- Local – you had the Yellow Pages and the local newspaper
My current thoughts are an Internet Marketing step by step guide.
- Review current situation – the helicopter view
- Why are you in business? (serve customers)
- Discuss the old mass manufacturing/ industrial thinking paradigm vs the information age
- It’s about you – back self interest every time!
- What have you got to sell?
- What is its unique selling point?
- What are your strengths – you and your staff
- Who is your customer?
- What are their needs and wants? Segmentation and profiling. Making your USP a customers need.
- Trust – people by from people and brand online casino personification.
- Where is your potential customer? (online/ regional)
- Customers start at Awareness – the sales funnel
- What are your current customer contact channels
- Advertising and marketing available options
- Online and offline – How do your current customer hear about you? What do they think?
- Problems with your current situation?
- Online vs offline marketing – eg pubs vs second life!
- What happens when you “Google”? Keywords and SEO
- Proposed solution – Online marketing – building your brand
- From website SEO to Social by Driver SolutionsThere are numerous advantages to company-sponsored CDL training over private truck driving games at school and in this article we’ll talk about them in detail. Online Marketing (SOM) – demonstration and case study
- Online Social examples Facebook (community) ; Digg (comment); Delicious (links); Stumble Upon (share); Flickr (photos); Linkedin (corporate); Youtube (video) ; Plugger (Personalised Australian media search); Twitter (SMS IM)
- Tie into Fran presentation – Online PR
- RidgeFilms/ Naked Buddha/ Builders Collective case studies – web stats and sales.
- Turning the sales funnel – Seth’s megaphone
- Benefits of proposed solution
- create once – publish – syndicate many and connect –
- dissemediate the middle men –
- closer to your customers –
- Cost of proposed solution
- Time and resources –
- ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment)
- Next actions
- Subscribe – Facebook > Digg > Delicious > StumpleUpon > Twitter
- Integrate – switch Firefox browser (better interoperability) and instal application toolbars for Digg; Delicious;Twitter and Stumble Upon.
- Share – add Feedburner for email marketing and multiple RSS feed management.
- Distribute – add Feedburner links and RSS feeds back into your website.
10. Engage in your communities and start sharing.